Senior Retirement Plan Consultant
651.204.2600 ext. 121
DWC is pleased to welcome Tyler to our team as a Senior Retirement Plan Consultant and team leader. As team leader, he mentors his team on issues related to plan compliance while helping clients achieve their retirement plan goals. Tyler has a passion for compliance and consulting as well as guiding our clients to a deeper understanding of the issues surrounding their retirement plan.
Tyler comes to DWC from Employee Fiduciary, LLC, where he served as a Senior ERISA Consultant.
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) – ASPPA
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) – ASPPA
- BS in Accounting from the University of Alabama
- BS in Finance from the University of South Alabama
INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT & PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Would you ever consider skydiving? Why or why not?
- Yes. Something about free falling at more than 100MPH sounds invigorating.
Do you have any skills or talents that would surprise someone you might meet in a professional setting?
- I play the saxophone. I am also a certified diver.
What are some of your personal hobbies?
- Golfing, hunting, fishing, target shooting
If you weren’t happily working for DWC, what would be your dream job?
- Owner/Operator of a resort in the BVI
- Style of music … Country – but 90s punk rock runs a close second
- Pet … Copper – my beagle
- Place travelled … Alaska
- Way to spend a Saturday … Watching Alabama football