Retirement Plan Consultant
651.204.2600 ext. 113
Sarah comes to DWC with over three years experience focusing on defined contribution plan administration. Her expertise includes annual compliance review, participant distributions, audit preparation, plan amendments, terminations and conversions. Detail driven and highly organized, she is a natural at working through complex information and providing results. Her enthusiasm and work ethic have quickly made her a valued member of our team.
Prior to joining the DWC team, Sarah honed her skills as a Pension Administrator at Sebach & Associates, Inc.
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Fashion design/sewing, writing/playing music (guitar, piano, vocals) and hiking
- Music ... Pretty much everything other than country and anything mainstream in the last 10-15 years. Rock (mostly classic rock), big band/swing, '80s pop/rock, the list goes on … I have a vast and eclectic record collection spanning from the '40s through the '90s and listen religiously!
- TV Show ... When I want to learn something, Connections. When I want to veg out, Kids in the Hall, Star Trek (The Original Series and The Next Generation), Twin Peaks and tons more I can't think of now.
- Pet ... My pet Belgian hare, Tsukino!
- Place you've ever traveled ... Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Way to spend a Saturday ... Outside!
- Advice you've ever received ... Communication is key
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Rapa Nui and Machu Picchu, in the same trip!