ERPA, QPA, QKA
Retirement Plan Consultant
651.204.2600 ext. 118
As a Retirement Plan Consultant at DWC, Sara utilizes her expertise in compliance issues to not only assist clients with their annual compliance testing and government reporting but also to consult on more complex matters such as company mergers and spin-offs. She also has experience in addressing plan operational issues through both IRS and Department of Labor correction programs. Knowledgeable in plan documents, regulations and plan design, Sara is a great resource for her clients.
Sara joined DWC after nine years with Pinnacle Financial Services.
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA) – Internal Revenue Service
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) – ASPPA
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) – ASPPA
- B.S. in International Business from Palm Beach Atlantic University
- MBA from Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Music ... I listen to just about everything, but would have to say that country is my favorite.
- Personal quote or motto ... "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
- Pet/Animal ... Horse, I miss the days of having a horse and riding anytime I wanted.
- Vacation Spot ... Of the places I have been, Costa Rica has been my favorite, but I know there is a new favorite spot waiting for me to find.
- Beach or Mountains? ... Beach
- Ice Cream or Froyo? ... Ice Cream
- Hike or Bike? ... Hike, I am too interested in what's going on around me to get along well with a bike.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Tahiti, Australia and Europe are on the top of my list.
If you could play with any band, who would it be?
If you weren't happily working for DWC, what would be your dream job?
- Working with children in an orphanage outside of the U.S.