Retirement Plan Consultant
651.204.2600 ext. 110
Morgan works closely with clients to perform annual compliance testing, prepare contribution calculations and government reporting. She also brings additional plan document experience to the DWC team. Morgan enjoys being part of an industry that helps working Americans prepare for their retirement years. Morgan previously worked for Summit Benefit & Actuarial Services, Inc.
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) – ASPPA
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Oregon
- Swimming, bicycling, yoga, foreign language study and organic food production/preparation
- Music ... I like the new variety of music that blends many classic American styles including blues, folk, rock, bluegrass and jug band. But I really love something of every genre I hear, especially anything involving guitar and vocals.
- Magazine ... National Geographic
- Way to spend a Saturday ... Rest, cook, eat, socialize, repeat
- Place to watch the sunset ... Alaska during the summer, the sunset can last for hours and then turns into sunrise
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Ability to travel through time at will