Retirement Plan Consultant
651.204.2600 ext. 109
Michele has been working in the pension industry for more than 11 years. Her in-depth understanding of multiple trading platforms and recordkeeping systems allows Michele to seamlessly blend knowledge with hands on expertise. Her analytical approach translates to a sound, well-managed plan.
Prior to joining DWC, she was employed at Swerdlin & Company as a Relationship Manager where she also worked closely with plan conversions and fund changes.
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Master of Science in Accounting, Strayer University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Strayer University
INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT & PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- American Society of Women Accountants, member
- Georgia Society of CPAs, Atlanta Chapter, member
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA), member
- Roller skating, volleyball and line and African dance
- Personal Success ... having birthed and raised two wonderful, respectful, courageous, young men. My sons give me life.
- Present you've ever been given ... Surprise birthday party given by my husband when I turned 30. He always had a hard time keeping secrets but he pulled that off so well. The best present ever…nothing else has compared.
Are you involved in any organizations or clubs outside of work?
- Member of the CREW (Creatively Rolling Every Where), a line dance group that travels the U.S. learning and teaching line dances.
If you weren't happily working for DWC, what would be your dream job?
- My dream job would be to work for the Make-a-Wish Foundation coordinating the granting of wishes.