Retirement Plan Consultant
651.204.2600 ext. 114
Mari brings to DWC more than 20 years of experience in private and public retirement plan administration, including annual funding valuation reports, distribution calculations, document restatements, plan terminations and government forms preparation. Previously working on mostly mid- to large-sized defined benefit plans, Mari now focuses on the defined contribution side of retirement plan administration and consulting. Prior to joining DWC, Mari worked at Rudd & Wisdom, Inc. in Austin, Texas, and she is currently a member of the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries ("ASPPA").
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) – ASPPA
- BBA, Accounting, University of Texas at Austin
- Identifying birds, quilting, reading mysteries, walking/light hiking the trails around Colorado Springs with my husband.
- Movies ... My Fair Lady (love the accents)
- Excel Formula ... Concatenate (partly because I like the way it sounds)
- Food ... Pasta
- City or the 'burbs? ... Burbs
- Summer or Winter? ... Summer
- New York or LA? ... No!
- Hike or Bike? ... Hike
- Apple or Microsoft? ... Microsoft
- Sunrise or Sunset? ... Sunset
- Advice you ever received? ... Simplify! And be prepared ... the cheese keeps moving!