Retirement Plan Analyst
651.204.2600 ext. 119
Lucinda joined the DWC team in September of 2016 as a Retirement Plan Analyst. Prior to joining DWC, she worked for five years as a veterinary technician; however, with several family members “in the business,” she soon felt the call of a career working with retirement plans. Lucinda’s primary role is working with clients to ensure that their participant’s requests for loans and distributions meet all of the applicable requirements for payment. At the same time, she is pursuing her Qualified 401(k) Administrator credential from ASPPA.
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Science in Avian Biology and Biological Sciences, University of Georgia
INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT & PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Sewing, learning Scottish-Gaelic, Anime and Asian dramas
If you could have dinner with any three people, who would they be?
- Judy Dench, Shakespeare and Gail Carriger
If you could play with any band, who would it be?
- Nine Inch Nails
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Animal … Fox
- Celebrity … Orlando Bloom
- Food … Sushi
- Vacation Spot … Venice, Italy