Keith is one of the founders of DWC ERISA Consultants. He has 25 years of experience, nearly 15 of which have been devoted to molding DWC into the firm it is today. Before focusing exclusively on ERISA consulting at DWC, Keith honed his skills at several top firms including Coopers & Lybrand, LLP and LarsonAllen, LLP.
Keith has immeasurable academic and practical expertise in directly servicing the employee benefit industry. A well-known author and keynote industry speaker, Keith is known for his entertaining and direct presentation style. Today, he continues to share his enthusiasm as an adjunct professor teaching Executive Compensation and Taxation of Employee Benefits.
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Master of Business Administration, Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, University of Minnesota
INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT & PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Author of the popular industry book, The Defined Contribution Handbook
- Named one of the Top Five Consultants by Pension Management Magazine
- Adjunct Professor, University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
- Golf, running, travel, theatre and reading
- Magazine ... Wall Street Journal
- Sports Teams ... Chelsea, Chicago Blackhawks, Pittsburgh Steelers and all the University of Minnesota and Auburn University teams
- Place to watch the sunset ... Anywhere with family and/or close friends
If you could have dinner with any three people, who would they be?
- Always select three family members – their lives and stories interest me the most