JONI L. JENNINGS
651.204.2600 ext. 106
With over 20 years of experience in retirement plan consulting, Joni brings a wealth of experience and insight to DWC’s clients. From initial plan design to ongoing consulting, she provides in-depth analysis and detailed execution, supported by a deep understanding of the latest regulations and business needs. While she has managed plans of all types and sizes, she specializes in complex 401(k) Plans, cross-tested plans and ESOPs.
Passionate about all areas related to the pension industry, Joni serves on the Board of Directors of the ASPPA Benefits Council of Atlanta, where she has held numerous leadership positions. She has also chaired the IRS/ASPPA Benefits Conference of the South.
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Golf, yoga and spending time on the lake with friends
- Quote ... "Laughter is the best medicine"
- Pet ... My 2 babies — Buddy (Rottweiler, age 11) and Bruno (Pitt Shepherd Mix, age 7)
- Sport ... SEC Football – Roll Tide!
- Place you've ever traveled ... Russia
- Place to watch the sunset ... Mexico
If you could have dinner with any three people, who would they be?
- Oprah, Anderson Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence
If you weren't happily working for DWC, what would be your dream job?
- Talk show host on "The Soup"