Senior Retirement Plan Consultant
651.204.2600 ext. 211
DWC is pleased to welcome Jim to our team. With 30 years of industry experience, he recently joined us from Prime Plan Solutions. In July of 2002, Jim joined Prime Plan Solutions as a Qualified Plan Administrator. Jim interacted daily with plan sponsors and financial advisors regarding all aspects of 401(k) plans. He provided webinar training for plan sponsors regarding employee eligibility and entry dates. Jim also assisted clients with the calculation of lost earnings for late deferral contributions, calculation of loan available amounts, plan amendments and the filing of IRS Form 5500. In addition he was involved with a large project regarding the restatement process required by the Pension Protection Act. Jim will be part of the team responsible for the administration of 401(k) plans that transitioned to DWC from Prime Plan Solutions.
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) – ASPPA
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Southwest Missouri State University
INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT & PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Tennis and running
Would you ever consider skydiving?
- No doubt, skydiving would be the biggest rush and I would love it. People tell me the risk is small, but the biggest risk is my wife would kill me.
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- To be able to slow down time and see things in slow motion.
If you weren’t happily working for DWC, what would your dream job be?
- To be a teacher because I think they can change lives.
- Excel Formula ... VLOOKUP
- Car ... 1986 RX-7
- Food ... Mexican, but a T-bone steak is #1
- Place Ever Traveled ... Dingle Peninsula, County Kerry, Ireland