ELLEN S. POZEK
Senior Retirement Plan Consultant
651.204.2600 ext. 116
Ellen is an experienced Senior Retirement Plan Consultant who enjoys guiding advisors through the design of effective retirement plan solutions. She is valued for her ability to assess plan correction requirements, assist clients with the requisite IRS and/or DOL programs and work with the implementation team for a smooth on-boarding process.
Ellen is actively involved with the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) where she works with various committees to develop and produce conferences for retirement plan professionals across the country. She is also the co-founder and past president of the ASPPA Benefits Council of New England.
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) – ASPPA
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) – ASPPA
- Tax Exempt and Governmental Plan Consultant (TGPC) – NTSA
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership, Southern New Hampshire University (estimated completion Fall 2015)
- Reading, gardening, walks and hikes with my husband and dog
- Vacation Spot ... Paris
- Place to watch the sunset ... Cape Cod Bay
If you could have dinner with any three people, who would they be?
- Madame Curie, Marie Antoinette, Ryan Seacrest
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?