Doug has 17 years of experience in ERISA consulting, 12 of which have been devoted to DWC. As a co-founder, Doug has a great deal of knowledge on employee benefit plan design, as well as service provider/vendor selection and implementation.
Prior to starting DWC, Doug spent six years with MONY Financial Services and Phoenix Home Life. Throughout his career, Doug has been recognized as a sales leader, including qualifying for the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), an internationally recognized standard of excellence in the life insurance and financial services business.
Known for his collaborative approach, Doug uses his expertise to help DWC clients, as well as investment advisors and brokers. As a provider/vendor specialist, he has been instrumental in helping colleagues solve client challenges through easy to understand solutions.
CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) - The American College
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products Representative
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- IAR – Investment Advisor Representative
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Minnesota
INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT & PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Spending time with family, golfing, watching college athletics and specifically supporting the University of Minnesota.
- Music ... Country is my favorite but I enjoy all music
- Talk Show or Late Night Host ... Jimmy Fallon
- Work success ... Building a growing business since 1999
- Way to spend a Saturday ... Watching college football
- Advice you've ever received ... Don't sweat the small stuff
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- To fly