If you are you proud to call yourself a pension geek but wish you could find a home at a firm that is more dynamic, DWC ERISA Consultants could be just the place for you.
As an independent and ever-growing firm, we are always on the lookout for highly motivated people who want to advance their careers. We have built an extremely effective remote/virtual working environment that offers the flexibility to work from any location. In return, we expect the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and quality.
If you …
- Are independent, self-motivated and disciplined enough to provide exceptional service and timely deliverables to an assigned group of clients without anyone looking over your shoulder
- Are a team player who can collaborate with clients, advisors and team members on a daily basis using the good old-fashioned methods as well as newer technologies
- Are a strong communicator (both written and verbal) who can clearly, confidently and professionally convey complex subject matter in an approachable way your audience can understand
- Pay attention to the details but can also think broadly enough to come up with out-of-the-box solutions
- Prefer to be evaluated based on the quality of your work rather than the number of hours you work
- Believe in being a partner to your clients rather than just another vendor
- Go the extra mile without being asked
- Consider professionalism and integrity to be just as important as technical knowledge
… then you may be the ideal candidate to join the DWC team.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience, as well as a 401(k) profit sharing plan, health, life and long-term disability insurance.
DWC encourages career development by reimbursing for the cost of ASPPA credentialing exams and the ERPA designation from the IRS. We also provide an annual continuing education budget for each team member to cover the cost of conferences, webcasts, etc. We reimburse annual ASPPA membership dues and strongly support industry involvement through speaking, writing and volunteering.If this sounds like the gig for you, we would like to hear from you. Send us an e-mail at Careers@DWCconsultants.com and include the following:
- Resume in Word or PDF format with the file name format of 'Last Name, First Name – Resume';
- Salary requirements as either a specific amount or a range;
- Three professional references; and
- Cover letter or e-mail explaining why you think you are a good fit.
That e-mail will be your first impression, so before you click send, ask yourself if it shows attention to detail and strong communication skills.